20141104

i need you. i just want a good hug. i want to feel stable and secure.



am i insecure? maybe. not so much as to compare myself to others, but i'm pretty insecure in myself. i don't trust myself too much.



a little support would be really good.



and a little understanding. and some concern. some love. some assurance that i won't be alone all my life.



but... that's eventually how it's gonna end up... right? i'm eventually gonna be alone in the future. i feel alone now, as is. i mean i have friends and relatives, and i know they would wholeheartedly welcome me, but... i dunno... it's very alienating, still...



it's possible that i'm just stopping myself from being close to them... tbh i'm not that comfortable about doing it... and as it is, i've really not much of anyone to turn to...

No comments:

Post a Comment