20141109

you're currently one of the few things/people who give me happiness. besides the temporary elation of a finished job, a comical comment on a friend's post, a small achievement. and maybe some 9gag posts. you're one of the few who actually makes me happy, even though you personally don't really do it. just you being there is enough.

i wonder how you'd feel if you knew.

but i wish everything was real. those times i imagine you to be there for me. those times i imagine that your shoulder was there for me to lean my head on. those times i imagine that you were there to comfort me in my depression. i wish you were truly there, and that you truly understood what i'm going through, and that you were truly there for me.

oh, this is just my part of the deal. i'd be the same for you if this was a real thing. but it's all just wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment