20150602

... ~x~

My posts have no direction whatsoever. Just repeatedly hitting a concrete wall with these.

I wish we had something in common that would allow us to interact with each other.

So far, there's not a lot of that. So... I can't really observe you, and thus I won't be able to see if we can be good friends, at the very least.

I feel that with time, we can see each other at level. I just think we have a lot in common. At least based on what I'm seeing so far, which, I know, isn't a lot, but everything helps.

I sometimes wonder about the things you... "seem" to be doing.

I also wonder why you seem to be walking slightly differently, earlier.

But really, your age doesn't matter to me. I don't know if mine does you, or even whether you think about it at all. But if you ask me, I like you as you are. Age and short beard and toothpick thinness and all lol. I really do. I just wish I could tell you all of this myself.

Oh and, hello M Z. I think that's your pinterest account? Lol. Just guessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment