20150627

...

I need... miss... you.
I still wonder if i pass by your mind...
You seem to ask about me quite a bit... or at least as far as i've heard.
A bit of wellwishing from you right now would make me very happy.
I can kind of imagine a scenario... of you taking care of me. I want that to happen, but i don't really have the... right, to wish for it. I don't even have the means.
It frustrates me to no end that these are our circumstances. That we were born at our times and are connected in this manner. And it frustrates me that i feel so... scared, of breaking concepts, for you.
I  myself find it weird that i'm attracted and have grown fond of a man 20 years my senior... seriously though, you don't even look 40. Lol. I guess that tricks me too.
But you... people keep trying to put a label on you... lots of people think you are gay. Even i have some doubts, i must admit. But you confuse me. To me, you feel straight, or bisexual at most, but you don't feel exclusively homosexual. At the same time, you feel like an adult who responds to and does his adult duties, but still feels and acts like a... young adult, maybe. It's like you're stuck in the young adult limbo, to me. Which also adds to your charm, to be honest.
But whatever you are, i can say that i'm in love with what i'm seeing, hearing, smelling even, lol. I want to know you more, and learn to love whatever else is there.
But right now... i just wish for a get well or rest well message from you. That's all...


No comments:

Post a Comment