20150617

i'm pushing this too much...

i mean, what could be there anyway... lol

not like there's anything out of the ordinary happening.

i'm
just putting highlights over things that should not have highlights,
but mean so much to me because my mind is telling me i'm being noticed
by someone i like...

really. how desperate can i be hahahaha.

even my mom hates me lol what sort of stupidity can i have that i still expect other people to maybe like me a bit.

if i can't even get a little... support... or acceptance, from my own family, what more from others...

i'm
very, very normal... i don't have weird inclinations (by weird i mean
things that society might find weird) besides the fact that i like you,
age distance be damned... but i dunno... i guess i'm still not good
enough. don't think i'll ever be.



sometimes it's nicer
to stay in a sort of stagnancy than to keep trying to change and be
liked... but not be true to yourself... but it might also mean a
personal trap of sorts... and i'm kinda losing the will to fight it
off... i don't know if this good or bad. but i guess you get both from
any experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment