20150630

Fitzgerald

Your photograph is all I have: it is with me from the morning when I wake up with a frantic half dream about you to the last moment when I think of you and of death at night. ―F. Scott Fitzgerald

I don't have frantic dreams of you, but you appear in my dreams like you've been and will be part of my life permanently, sitting side by side on a round dinner table, watching you walk and do things. I don't have a proper photo of you just yet, but that's what facebook is for, yes? I can stalk you all i want (and no im not doing anything illegal, just missing your presence a lot and trying to unravel your mystery).
My whole day revolves around the thought of getting to know you more. And you have no idea because i wouldn't dare tell. But if you know, then do tell me, so i wouldn't have to suffer in silence any longer. The embarrassment will be permanent, im not sure if i can live with it, but at least i'll see where the road goes.
For now though, i love you, and keep yourself well. You're a prize catch, y'know.


No comments:

Post a Comment