20150621

...

I sometimes wonder whether I really am an artist or not...
There's a thing about belonging and/or feeling at home in a niche of people who are similar to you. It helps you build up confidence mutually, with your friends in that niche.
I can relate and jive with my current artist friends except for when it comes to our interests. Then i get left out.
Sometimes i, at work, also feel like i'm not fit to do my job... i'm not good enough or talented enough for it...
It's making me feel... like i havent found my place yet. Like im not doing the world a service because i havent yet found my full potential. Like... people are laughing behind my back thinking "she doesn't know what she's doing god bless her."


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2.7.15

    Pretty much the same here.

    ReplyDelete