20150927

Monday come fast... but not too much... i miss him but i still need so much sleep too... lol what is this conundrum doing in my inner wirings...

Also thinking about what new haircut to maintain because im bored with my long hair and bangs... thinking to get something semi short/long, since the cold months wouldnt be bothering my neck as much as summer would...

I also said i wanted to pass during this birth year... it's already going 4mos from my 27th birthday... just counting. I wonder if it's THE death or some other death that's gonna happen. But do keep it on me, not on anyone else.

Still thinking about the 2 looks i got from him thursday night. 1st one is very possibly just chance. 2nd one though, felt like he waited, but still more possibly out of formality. He feels rather lonely. I wish i could unfurl the book that is him.

And this thing happening with my uncle... i was never close with my uncle... and his aura was not exactly benevolent, but trying to be... but now that he's in his predicament of a medical crisis, it makes me think of what family means... and why it entails more benefits than other relationships... which is worth more, the fact that youre family or the fact that some people, family or not, will take advantage of your helping hand without batting an eyelid... judgment is a fickle matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment