20150905

Hello sir.
Hello Marvin.

I have been keeping my secret from you. I do not know how to share it to you. I do not know how to tell you about what I feel without looking like an absolute fool, during and after the telling. I do not want to tell you because I think things will change when I do.

I am also confused on whether you should know or not, because mine is not the typical story of attraction. There are too many hurdles I can see. And what's sad is that the view is too unclear, my direction hidden. If you ever give me one clear, beautiful view of this new expanse to discover, then I will wholeheartedly take on all hurdles on the way to you. But, right now, I do not have a view of things. Not even a bad one.

I don't know if I'm reading too much into your actions. I most probably am, but a heart can be blind to its bounds when it is drowning.

You are special to me, but I do not know how to show that to you.

I do not want to burden you with my immaturity and slow growth with people. I do not want something between us if it is not a mutual undertaking.

But still, I keep you in my heart. My mind is broken right now, I cannot think clearly. But remember that you are always, will always be, in my heart.

Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment