20150819

Gawds.

I miss you. So. Much.

I still clearly remember that look from you. But the memory is getting time-stretched in my mind.

I'm starting to develop angry feelings for the assistant. I'm feeling... threatened and... well, i just feel that she also wants for your attention. She talks a lot about what you do. She feels special. I don't know why i hate it when she's like that. Sometimes i think of "putting her in her place", but really, what place? We're just 2 equal and different people from different backgrounds. I just feel threatened with how she can easily get you if she wanted to. I think she's just stopping herself because of her life sitch now, and her fiance and 3 kids, and gossip. But she cannot, i swear, she. Just. Cannot. Keep. Her mouth. Shut. And, i dunno, control herself. I get pissed when she starts gushing. Because i do feel the butterflies too, but we don't react the same. She's just so verbal about it, and to me too. I dunno if she's not aware of the depth of my feelings or she just prefers to brush it aside to get the spotlight.

I hate when i catch myself thinking the wrong concepts, and start to correct myself, and realize that my feelings are pretty much baseless, pathetic, and/or shallow.

I love you, and that's all that should be said about it, or less. Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment