20150107

today, i have somehow convinced myself to reignite my photography "hobby" and my want to learn guitar playing.



all because i have killed 2 large roaches within a specific, short time frame.



funny how life can get to you through small, seemingly meaningless events.



there's a small part of this decision that involves you, though. there's a small part in there, i have to admit, that wants to do this in order to attract you. i'm not sure if that's a good thing, but if it's gonna fuel my passion and interest in learning, then so be it. i only hope that, when if the time comes that (a) i will have to leave you, or (b) i gradually forget about you, or (c) you ask me to go, that the passion and interest would still remain in me, and that my life would still continue, in the pursuit of personal interests, and not in pursuit of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment