20150116

how is it that you are continually going up my friends list?? you were always 7th/9th/11th before, but then you came in 5th, and now 4th!
you also appear pretty often on my top 9 now!
can someone explain the algorithm to me because i cannot for the life of me understand how it works!
8 of the people on my top9 are constant, except the last, where 3 of you can appear any time.
you appear there whenever you get in the 7th or higher place.
the 2 topmost peeps there are also my 2 topmost peeps in the list. the 3rd is a weird placer! the others are also placers in the list but i'm not exactly familiar with them. and then there's you, who can appear anywhere between 5th and 11th, and now 4th! but you only ever get the last square on my top 9!

what in the world...

now i'm also wondering about what you're seeing on your side...

this is making me happy and anxious at the same time, and it's annoying that i can't get a decent explanation of what is happening aksdfljalskdaksjdf

No comments:

Post a Comment