20150125

It's hard trying to love someone who is on a very different level from you. Me, a designer, liking you, a CPA, who is 20 years senior in age. You don't know what topics to focus on, what interests the both of you, what HIS interests are. You don't know how to actually befriend him, or keep up with his pace, whatever pace that is. You don't even know how to start a friggin conversation with him.

But... I think he's trying. We talked more today than we have ever talked before, I think.

I also caught him looking at me a few times. That's in the restaurant. Nothing about work.

Though it's still pathetic that the only talk we've ever done in the resto was still revolving around work (lol).

It's like grasping at a bunch of rose stems and trying to find that one stem that wouldn't prick you.
You're not even sure if it exists; you're definitely not sure if it's in that bunch.

But I guess I'm already happy that I even got the chance to hold that bunch of rose stems. I guess I SHOULD be happy as it is. I don't really care if something blossoms between us and people suddenly start talking. Or, I care for the blossom, not for the talk.

It's too much to ask, but I kinda wish that you'd keep doing this. Keep trying. Keep forging. I will appreciate it very, very much. Meaning or no meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment