20150109

Hello, my love.
I wish you will read this.
I enjoy your presence. Your voice.
I don't know you enough, still.
But, you are my love.
It's been more than a year of secrecy. And concern and care. That I cannot let you know.
I don't want to break what is already there.
It's a huge lie to say that it is a risk worth taking. It never gets better than a risk, but, at least, I wish my chances were higher.
I've told myself, again and again, that I should be forgetting, and forget you. But I can't seem to do it.
I wish I was a better talker, but I'm not. I can't get the chance to know you more, besides by listening to your other conversations during lunch time.
I wish I could freely be there for you.

Ah, I'm very sleepy now. Good night, my love. I hope you have a good rest. And I hope your cough and body pains would go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment