20141011

I'm only ever waiting for you... ridiculous as it seems...

*sigh* ...

I feel... useless and... hopeless... worthless... i feel that i'm not really needed... that i have nothing to give... i know that... no that's pretentious. I know though that i do deserve some good things, but i don't dare to demand them. I don't want to accidentally push my limits... if it's for me, then it's for me. No one else will take it because it will automatically come to me.

But people don't work that way. I talk of people like they're inanimate lol. But yea, people.. have minds and reasoning ability... there's a variety of responses that you could meet and choose from, from different people in the sane situations.

You are no different. I am afraid to introduce "this" situation to you, for fear that you might flee as response to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment