20140929

People with siblings.

There's a certain happiness to them that I can't quite put a finger on.
There's also a certain pride among them.

It looks like it is such a good thing to have siblings. Like a person would be so lucky to have them. You grow up with friends and people you can talk to about everything. They force growth on you. And you feel comfortable around them, sometimes only to a certain level, of course, but still much more comfortable than you'll ever be with people you don't live under the same roof with.

I sometimes envy people with siblings, because more than anything, you know you have someone to talk to, who almost completely know who you are... and maybe they would do things for you in the same way that you would do things for them.

There's a certain irreplaceable love right there.

I think maybe God had frowned upon my existence. I never got anything that would've... no. Actually I did get things that would benefit me. Just not the things that I find to be lacking, right now... maybe I'm just asking for too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment