20140407

I feel like i'm not good enough for anything or anyone. I feel like i'm continuously failing my job. Or at best, being so so at it. I feel like my skills are not good enough to be recognized. Not good enough to be accepted. Not revolutionary enough to be pioneering. Not brilliant enough to get attention and admiration. Not "there" enough. I feel like i'm just a passing nobody. A thing to fill up the spaces. Dust. Dirt. Grime. There but not useful. There but disposable. Something that does what needs to be done, but does not excel at it. An ordinary worker. Something that would probably disrupt work but can be easily replaced. It's like... just being not needed. Mainly. Not a necessary step. Not an important gear in the machineworks of society. Or even of someone, anyone in particular. I'm tired of this feeling, but i don't know how to escape it...

No comments:

Post a Comment