20140417

Because they are pretty.
Pretty, pretty girls. With awesome wit and an amazing personality.
They know who they are, and they beautify themselves because they want to look pretty. The attraction is just a bonus.
Who isn't attracted to confident people?
They are noticeable because they bring a presence about themselves.
They can make people look in their direction when they enter a room. That much presence.
They can command. Because they can call.
They enjoy who they are.
I don't know if they feel any insecurities about themselves once in a while. Though i expect that they do. Because humans. But def not as much as i do about myself.

Do i have to be like them? Do i have to...
Ugh. It's just not me. What's with the air they bring?
I dunno. I can't seem to be like them.
I guess it's also because i see myself differently than they do themselves.
My priorities are probably outright skewed lol.
People are only trying to uplift themselves when they say that everyone is unique...

No comments:

Post a Comment