20140412

Do i need you?

I wish that i could freely say that i do. But i dont know you as much as i wish to. Im interested, but i dont know how to say so. And... well, rejection and norms and some such bull. Which ends with me not knowing you enough to say that i like who you are.

Im not even sure if i can simply sacrifice everything for you. For you. I don't know how that would end up. I mean it looks so... unfavorable. So daunting and not worth it because it might just embarass the shit outta me, altho thats from a very selfish perspective. Really tho, would you sacrifice your little piece of self worth for something so unlikely to end up well?

I dunno... it feels too daunting to conquer. It's not gonna get any less daunting tho, no matter how much time passes, and eventually it might just pass... sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment