20140426

Imagine a boundary line. This line is stagnancy. Some people go up slowly, and some people just vanish off the charts in one sudden drop.

I experienced the drop yesterday and today. It was slow, but it just went down... down... down... i was in stagnancy before the fall.

But then, things changed again just when i almost hit rock bottom. So now, it went up, and is back at stagnancy.

It's a weird feeling. You don't know if you're happy because it went back up, or sad because it only ever reaches stagnancy.

Right now though, I'm just happy that, maybe I'm not as repulsive as I thought I was yesterday. Still repulsive, but not as much, maybe.

I still don't know if that was a conscious effort though. I'll just be realistic and think that it was a bug. The emptying AND the putting back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment