20151116

It's monday. I'm in the hospital accompanying mum while she's confined. She has some bad digestive problems and/or infections.

Work will be waiting 'til i get back. Possibly this friday.

Kinda hoping i can go back to work by then. Kinda hoping i can't.

Mmm... i know i'm not a communicative person. I'm... i'm dumb in that sense. Or maybe i just... i'm just really picky with the people i feel comfortable with.

But... sometimes - and this is one of those times - sometimes i wish others took the initiative to talk to me. Not... not in a manipulative, shallow way.
I mean sometimes it's nice to be asked some really random question, in my perspective, but somehow it would contain an informative answer for you.

You don't get that from acquaintance level people though. Unless they actually are curious.

I still wonder, though, how people can live without having that inner "antenna"... oh, but who am i to talk, haha. I've thought some people worthy to be friends with and got the opposite side of the coin.

It would just feel nice to be surprised that someone you don't expect to miss you, but you wish would miss you, misses you. I think i'm not alone in that feeling.

Just my thoughts though. Just some wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment