20151113

I am being a selfish twat.
I still want to justify my needs, but no matter what i say, to myself or to others, im still being selfish, and i feel guilty about it.



I dont want these problems, these complications, anymore. I never wanted them, actually. Things havent changed... for the better.
As much as i want to be fully independent, i... cant. Im too stupid to be independent. Im too dependent to be independent.

I umm... i'll just wish both our situations good turns to come. And stay.
I'll just wish... that someday, i'll be as independent as you are. That someday, maybe you'll learn to appreciate me too, as i do you... maybe see that i can be tough too. Maybe i'll be able to live tough and independent. Then maybe you'll find me. Or not. It wouldn't matter as much anymore by that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment