20151121

You know we're very different.

You have people who need you, and people you need. Your life is quite complete, experience-wise. You... you don't really seem to need anyone else.

I dunno how people do that. Be pleasantly dependent. Not fully, of course. Still with a strong dose of independence. But dependent enough to build good relationships, be it family or friends.

I don't think I have that gray area right there. I just feel like, if I'm asking for help, it's one huge favor I'm asking. It's gonna burden someone, and I don't want that, as much as possible.

And umm... i apply it to all facets of my life. So... it's not comfortable opening up to people too much because i feel like... they might get too burdened by me. Too involved. I might be wasting their time and energy by being a selfish person, hogging it all to myself.

S'why i would really, really appreciate it if someone consistently took up burdens for me. I mean, i don't want to give all my burdens of course, that's ridiculous and very callous, but... i guess it's just the sincerity and willingness that i want to see.

That's why i treasure the little favors you silently do for me. Those are worth so much in my eyes. But... i wish it was the same in your standards? I wish... you understood how much appreciation i feel for those things... so that you'll also understand me, and maybe understand your motives too, then decide to either stop or continue with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment