20151104

Thank you for the lip balm. It will be treasured.
Even the little note haha.

But, and it might hurt that, my low confidence level and high anxiety is making me think that... i don't deserve this gift? Mm... i'm thinking that you are, like many others have done, mostly relatives, giving me something that you've either kept for so long but didn't need, or no one else wanted the lip balm so i'm the last person to receive something, probably out of an unrequired sense of necessity.

But i treasure it, still. There's some ache from thinking this way - the "if i'm right" thought trail - because... it would immediately put me in 2nd++ position again. Like always. Erm... i don't want... to be put aside anymore. I mean, it's fine if you're simply not interested, but don't... don't put me on the shelf and let me gather dust... i don't want that anymore.

And... if there is nothing to say and nothing to... commit, then let it be clear that we are just friends, nothing more.

And if there is something to hold on to, don't let me grasp at straws here. Don't let me consult oracles and crystal balls. Tell me. Tell me as it is.

Do any of these, and you do me a huge favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment