20150709

Hi. I hope you see this.

I need you.
I'm a little scared about my health right now, plus my parents' health. Umm... I don't need to be baby-ed or pampered. I just... wish you were here, and we were close enough so that you could understand my fears and doubts, and just listen. That's all, really. Just listen a bit. Just so that i know that someone still can hear me and accept that this is what goes through my brain every day.
I would... love for that person to be you. I imagine you to be that kind of person. Kind and comforting. Not a spoiler, but brings unfailing support on tough times.
But i'm just imagining it. I'm just imagining your personality. Just imagining how it would be if we were together. I've only created an image of you in my head. There's really nothing to... know, or prove.
I'm not even sure if i'm expecting things the right way haha. You'll be needing tonsss of patience with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment