20150724

Sorry...

I don't even know what to think anymore...
I should just quit thinking about you and force myself to see this thing... this not-thing... as someone who doesn't have any feelings about this...
sorry for being so awkward...
I umm...
I got kinda worried, but also kinda jealous, and was very much clueless, about why you didn't go to work this tues and wed. Lol.
Erm...
I dunno... i... i was holding to that "see you tomorrow", which shoulda been monday, but i didn't get to go to work because i got really sick... and then you didn't go to work the next day... it just felt like... i dunno how to put it in words properly... like i have a responsibility which i didn't get to fulfill, and it has turned back towards me.

Sorry. Just getting carried away. I shouldn't be like this. It shouldn't be like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment