20150403

Vacations

I wonder what you're doing right now. Or, well, not right now as in right this moment, because you'd obviously be sleeping lol. But i wonder how your day was. How you spent it.

It's 4 days of not seeing you. (Though im kinda happy about that. I hate my pimples you know. Wouldnt really wanna show up with em. Lol.)

...

Ive been feeling sorta sick these past few days... and all of these pimples showing up on my forehead and nose, and these ones on my chin that left a buncha marks... i miss my pretty-clear skin back then. It wasnt as bad as this, with all these black-red marks.

So much for trying to be pretty. Having these skin products with me makes me feel like a prima donna. And its just facial cleanser, astringent, moisturizer and concealer. I mean really. Other girls seem to have a buncha vanity products, enough to fill a whole shelf floor, and they seem to love everything. I wonder if they do use everything everyday lol.

But besides all that... my cough is not going away, and neither is the blood/phlegm smell... it always comes back.

I think my deterioration might be quickening a bit. I dont know if its because im not taking care of myself enough or if this is really the road im destined to take...


No comments:

Post a Comment