20150401

...

Been a while.

I dont actually know what to write haha.

Im trying to live life for myself.

Ive been... busy with work. Preoccupied with the act of artful creation (wipes nose). No, really. Work has been both fulfilling and taxing. But im thriving. I like this feeling. It revives me.

But umm...
I still dont know what to make of you. Haha. Still wanting to figure that out, and not fall into assumptions.

You smell different. I dont know if anyone else can smell you. Im guessing they do though. Just dont notice it as much..? Or got used to it enough.

Ive also been seeing my flame from HS in my dreams. 2 consecutive dreams now. 1st one showed him surprised by my current look. 2nd one he told me it was us. I think im just being affected by his and his girlfriends pictures together. Shes a lucky girl, i think. Theres still a little twang in my heart, a little pain, when i see pictures of him. Though right now, i cant imagine why id liked a guy like him, haha.

So...

I just want to reach out to phd... in some way. I dont know how. I also cant really keep up with his chattiness and joyous demeanor, unless we mentally connect in some way.

I really shouldnt hope too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment