20150426

...

So many things in mind. All the same things. Over and over and over again.
---
I miss you. I wish i could just get a decent "no" from you so that i could stop dreaming of being with you.
---
Whenever i see my friends posting stuff about their parents... maybe birthdays or simple dine outs or just a random picture... i keep wondering if im just incredibly selfish for not feeling the same way for my parents.
I wish someone could tell me just what is happening to me.
I dont trust myself enough to believe that my judgments are justifiable...
---
Im tired.
I went to trek trinoma alone today. People watching and exploring are nice. I got some looks too so i suppose im improving a bit. Still awkward though.
But i keep looking for you. I keep hoping to see you.
I think that thinking of you is tiring me out. Its like theres a tornado in me wanting to come out and after you. But im gonna keep it bottled up until either it slowly melts away or you give me a go signal.
---
Im also thinking about when le cousin came by to deliver some goodies from HK. I honestly thought all of the bags were ours, based on his body language. I dont know if he noticed my movement. It was embarassing. I mighta looked greedy there. I dunno. At least my conscience is clear.
---
To end... i still miss you. I still wish for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment