20141201

You make me happy... my thoughts of you make me happy...

I wish you felt the same... and let me know or feel it... i wish that you talking to me is a sign of comfort... of trust... maybe further...

Im sorry that i dont talk to you a lot... im sorry that i dont know how to start or continue conversations with people im not comfortable with... i am conscious of your presence... too conscious it renders me speechless... and that we dont have the chance to talk like me and diane has, is not helping... i still have no idea how or who you are...

I wish things were easier... i wish i werent so scared of things... though the ability to read minds would have sufficed just as well lol. But of course thats impossible... i really do wish things were easier to traverse and talk about though... this is worsening my frustrations... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment