20160418

I hope you're coping okay... i don't know how you're feeling about this, or how you're taking it all in, i just hope you're fine... that you're not forgetting that life goes on for you, your siblings and your mom... you all seem to be doing alright when we visited. You all seemed lighthearted. I hope it continues. I hope you do not feel depressed or surprised or pressured too much. I hope full acceptance has been achieved, or is, at least, not so far from reach.
Dad was right when he said it's easier when you see the progression, compared to a sudden passing. You're given a chance to be ready for it. But then, you also see the hardship before the passing. I don't know if that helps in the end, i'm just thinking it does because it helps you think that the passing provides comfort for all, especially the person who passed away. I don't know if it feels that way for you, but that's what you told me, so i'm gonna stick to that.
It's sad that i can't let you see this. That i can't let you know. But i hope you know that there are people who love you, besides your family. Not just me either. I know there's a lot of us, in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment