20151217

Looking at the editor and not knowing what to type lol

I kinda wanna get drunk for the first time and just cry-laugh everything away.

My feelings for you haven't changed, though i'm actively choosing to just push your presence aside, keep my brain focused on other things.

Nights before bed are the bane of my perseverance and intention.

I still think of you. You and that preppy sweater this tuesday. Jiving with the 2nd anniversary of my affections. But it really doesn't mean anything in relation to my thoughts. There's no proof that there's any connection. You're not giving me any proof, and... well. It's not really something i'd presume probable to happen, so unless you move by yourself, there's nothing to wait for...

My brain just isn't taking this very well. At all. And it's taking so much effort to try to push my thoughts aside. And umm... i'm just... i feel neglected, kinda. Yeah. Quite. For a long while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment