20151227

I know you talk about me. It's just very obvious and i've caught you several times. And it's cute that you do. I don't think it's the backstabbing sort either, unless you're so lucky that i've never caught you in those times yet. So thanks, and it's gotten me curious about what you talk about too. And i don't know if that's supposed to be normal. What i mean is, sometimes i wish i just wasn't aware of these things, so that i wouldn't be so goddamned confused, because what you do sends a bunch of mixed signals to me.
I'd... i'd like to verbally call you my Heart, but there's the scare that, maybe i should not. That it's probably much more appropriate, practical and realistic not to. Which it is. Which is why i want to let go of this already. But it's harder than i wish it to be. Everything reminds me of you.
Can i just send my blog links to you? Just to let you know without having to explain things face-to-face. Lol. I'm a coward.

No comments:

Post a Comment