20151223

Just about sleeping but brain fighting it and me struggling with both "sides"
Thinking of you
Imagining scenarios where we have gone past our barriers and frolic like kids whenever wherever. The laughs would be endless and for childish reasons
I still remember you acting a dance in the Manila FAME event just to tell about how energized the music is hahaha
I wish i was as not-anxious as you are. I wouldnt exactly say confident as it comes off a little negative and youre still rather humble
I wish... i wish things like this can be easily discussed like just over lunch or just at a time when you crossed each others paths on the way to the other room
Oh, thank you for the gift, as well. I wonder what MFY means but possibly just cash code. (Im gonna go check a human nature store now lolol)
Umm
The problem with a mind like mine is i tend to choose realities that indicate how inferior i am
Like i imagine that the gift set was just a gift to maybe your mom or sister and they didnt like it so off the house it goes and into my hands
Im a useless twat. Useless worthless PITA. When i stop working... people will probably just forget that i exist lol. Which is kinda nice and... no, it's not nice. It never was is or will be nice.
And
You'll be one of the first to not find anything missing or out of the ordinary

No comments:

Post a Comment