20140617

I love too.

But i want you to love me back.

I want you to appreciate me as i am. Fall back on me when you need support. Know that im there when you need me. Share your deepest secrets with me, knowing that im going to keep them well. I want you to come back to me after a long day, after a week of vacation with your friends, after a session at the gym or at the court. I want you to see me as home. As comfort. As warmth.

Im sorry that i find it hard to talk to you or open up to you. Im a natural listener. Im not a talker. I dont find anything about myself so interesting as to automatically talk about it. I like observing. And i find it... well, its not hard to trust, but... i dont easily feel comfy with people.

Its so frustrating that i cant make people fully understand what is going on in my mind, what is going on in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment