20140625

I honestly feel like i'm gonna die soon.
It's not an emotional thing. Maybe mental, I dunno. But I really feel like my time is coming soon. Could also be because I have set my wish for death on my 27th year, although it doesn't mean that I would induce it. I'm just wishing for it.

Anyway, yeah, I feel like I will expire soon. I don't know how, or when. Just soon. I know that I'm not inspired enough, or even happy, but I'm not suicidal. I'm stable enough. Stagnant, even. But I'm still trying to leave good footprints, so there's no reason to actually hurry up my death. But it doesn't diminish the feelings of coming death. I don't know. I'm a little scared, a little excited. I don't know if that's normal haha. Ah, whatever. Just writing this up as a record.

No comments:

Post a Comment