20130704

The Meowness


it's done :) almost, lol. need to put background and a bit more improvements, but i consider this pretty much done. it was a very nice experience.
i didn't put this on my dA or fb artwork description, but this artwork is actually a way to prove to myself that i do have some talent in here. that i do have some skills, and it's not just my imagination or my ego speaking.

i've seen my friends do really good stuff. and... tbh it hurts me because it makes me think, "am i even creative or artistic enough? why do they keep drawing and i don't? why can't i find the motivation to draw?" to them, drawing is like their second language. to me, it's my outlet, and it is slightly more optional to me than how they consider drawing to be.

but yes, i do want to draw and paint. i love painting. this work is one of the best journeys i've ever gone through, to the point where i felt irritated that my time for it was always in fractions. i wanted to keep painting on it until i'm tired, then i'd rest and paint again when i wake up. it's that kind of motivation. that kind of vigor that i want to have. and this has proven that i have it. i just need to find the right triggers.

i know that it's not as good as other professional artists can, but it reassures me that, this here is proof that i have something more. that i'm not as boring as i or others think. that i can do well, paint well, and maybe even get better at it, and it would be nice if i could make myself stick to this feeling of motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment