20130701

painting my heart~

so umm...

i am trying to make things work for myself. try to live a productive life and maybe enjoy whatever's already there. my depressing thoughts aren't really going away, and i still get/feel lonely mostly. but i usually forget and enjoy things when i'm busy, sooo... here's one of the things i've been working on:

black cat, work in progress~

i really really love cats. i adore them so much. i view quite lots of websites centering around cats or cat adoptions. they're like... they're emotional critters. they don't judge you, they just go along with what their impulses tell them, and they really love.

i miss my KitKat very much. he's the little guy who put scratch marks on my neck while trying to embrace me, because he got too cold from the bath i gave him lol. i was hugging him with a towel for several minutes before he eventually lightened his grip on my neck lol.

anyway, because i really love cats, and i saw this beautiful picture on pinterest, i decided i would paint said picture. i'm using acrylic paint on water color paper. 27cm x 38cm sizing. i hope i can finish this soon though. it would feel like a big achievement for me if i do, w/o fucking it up lol.

well, wish me luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment