20130720

recapping~

i feel like i have just gone through one of my worst episodes of... mmm... self doubt? depression in general? i'm not sure.
there's this thing about, something like, the only road left for someone on top is downwards. i think it hit me somehow.
i have quite recently just finished my painting of the black cat, and i treasure it very dearly. i mean, i'm really really proud of that one. i'm not sure if it's in any way influenced by my fluctuating emotions, which seemed to really show up after i finished painting. BUT after i finished the painting, maybe 3-5days later, it all went downwaaarrddsss... i couldn't trust anyone, got annoyed with everything, doubted everything, felt so... so closed, or how do you term it... it's like i was a tightly closed clamshell and everything around me was going away. it felt like being abandoned. then there's also me feeling incredibly sensitive, and being very judgmental of everything, to the point where i feel so out of place with everyone...
i'm sure it's not PMS because i just finished my period then TMI, but it was sooooooo weird and sooooo tiring and it was like being in a tsunami of negative emotions... i don't ever want to be like that again. i don't ever want to experience that again. it was aslkfjalkdsflajskldfjalsdlkajlksjdfkjas.

No comments:

Post a Comment