20160803

Tend to like people who don't really remember my existence haha.
I'm... scared of... going beyond that, too. I don't trust myself enough to be able to maintain something so meaningful. It looks both exhilarating and burdensome, esp. because it involves someone else... someone you love.
I don't know how these things work. I just know that there came a time when i just wanted to tell you what i feel and don't even care anymore what the outcome would be. Still too scared to actually do it though, haha. If you already know, please tell me, so i can actually see a finish line to this.
I just really want to forget you now. The feeling of being... engulfed by someone's existence is incredibly beautiful and light. Addicting, even. Habit forming. But it's also very... heavy. I can't say if i actually wanted this burden or not. And i can't say that the attraction has worn off... i'm just choosing to overcome it. Just because it's much more realistic to do so.
Prove me wrong if you want to. It'd be a very welcome move, albeit a bit scary. I'd instantly change my course for you. But if you don't, then i'll just keep trying to break this curse, until i finally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment