20150312

Thoughts and unspeakable words...

Do you really not see me?
Do you really not notice anything?

Sorry. I know it's just personal preference and shit like that... i mean i know im not really part of... that area of your life... if you dont talk about it then it most probably isnt my business...

Its just somehow overlapping with my hatred for myself... for being not enough for anything...

I get so conscious when youre around that i tend to lose all my ideas...

Im just not natural like this... on this...

I wish that i could actually see some sort of... stimuli, reassurance from you. But thats a wish for one of the extremes isnt it? I mean maybe this is better, this friendship, acquaintance is better, than nothing at all...

But im still curious about you. Im still... wondering about how your mind works. How you think and feel. What matters most to you. Maybe your sources of joy. A lot of missing becauses to a lot of my whys. I just want to know you more, be able to appreciate you more, know how your mind works.

But this isnt exactly easily accessible to me... and im making chances smaller by being so awkward... im sorry...

I want to tell you all of this but i cant...


No comments:

Post a Comment