20150309

...

just after i rant about my anger and frustration towards god, you wear a friggin' cross necklace.


i honestly didn't notice it personally. the madam did, and told me about it. how it was so small and thin, and it looked girly, and you looked like a girl with it.


but i don't care what kind of cross you're wearing. i just know that you're wearing one. and right now, it feels like a statement of total rejection towards me.


i'm probably being too emotional about this, and being too affected over something that isn't even confirmed to be done for me, or in retaliation of my beliefs. but the timing is unbelievably uncanny, and... i would've wanted a little understanding, more than anything... i would've wanted a little support. from anyone, even.


not an ounce of it. or, not in real life, that is.


i think my intuition was right when i felt that i wanted to know ahia david more. i was attracted to him like i would be to a mentor.


he is, so far, one of the gentlest souls, both in the family and among all, that i've ever met. and i'm thankful for him being there. i will never stop wishing him happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment