20121103

because, as much as i don't want to say it, attraction is pretty much 95% about beauty. and i don't have that. and i think i'm simply not interesting enough in any aspect. maybe even bordering on... someone to avoid, spiteful.

people only act the way they think people think of them.

aaaaaaand...

there's not much to say for me. really. i'm just boring. and this is a boring little blog of mine. hoping that, maybe, someday, someone's gonna feel a connection with me through reading my blog. and... i don't know, maybe be friends with me, understand me in the same way i would understand him/her, share stuff, grow from this stagnancy.

this is my outlook, and it's repetitive and non-progressive at all. i'm just... not going anywhere with my life. and maybe other people feel it from me too. i don't know. i'm just not... someone to learn anything from, i guess.

i'm just tired. just so tired of this.

i mean, this is me, and all that shit. but it's also getting rather boxed... just boring. just nothing new. nothing exciting here. nothing to be happy about. nothing to appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment