20090522

i still have no idea how i learned to like you.

you're definitely not my type of guy. your image doesn't even fit with my ideals. you've got too many friends.

you're almost my opposite, but you're also in the same league as me.

i'm not expecting any sympathy from you, and i don't expect you to understand either, but maybe you're just too easy-going that none of these things come to mind when there's contact.

which also explains why you've got so many friends.

i bet some of them girls also like you the way i do, naive as we are. it's just that not all of them might be the same as me: willing to expose myself to the truth of the sequences.

but too much logic may seem like a hindrance to feelings and emotions, and too much intuition may lead to wrong conclusions as based on logic.

so which do i follow? logic or intuition?

No comments:

Post a Comment