20200131

I dreamed of you last night. I don't know what place it was but it had lots of people - kids? - running around, there were food stalls and houses in a large, open area and lots of people running around everywhere. The mood was kinda festive, i think.
I was sitting in a bed, with metal frames and a thin mattress. Reminds me of the beds in mental institutes, as portrayed in movies. And there was like a toy house, and i think i was playing with an orphan girl. Then she went out for a bit and came back with you. You also sat by the bed, sat at one end, and faced me and we just talked. Kamusta ka na, may hinahabol nga ako ngayon eh, sinabihan ko naman (something, memory blurry), etc.
You were happy, and you had long bangs? Strange, hehe. And i was happy too but i didn't want to... run over someone else's feelings, if you will. So we just casually talk. Just like before. A bit later the scene changes and i don't see you anymore.
I know though that if we ever meet again, it will not be like this. Because i don't know how to deal with the heartbreak of leaving you, of knowing it's not ever the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment