20160915

It's always the same message. Again and again.

I usually imagine us being very comfortable with each other. Comfortable as in I don't care if you drool onto my shirt as long as you get some sleep. The comfortable that is not needing words to know how the other feels.

There are never any words in my imaginings.

I wish it was just like that. I wish I could find a way to be as freespirited with you as I am with the lady worker.

Shes real talkative though, sometimes to the point where I wanna be alone. And quite insecure. Rather envious. And... there are times when she cannot stop herself from convincing herself and others about things she wants to happen. And that just feels incredibly narcissistic to me. It's a normal thing to do though, in the perspective of cause and effect.

But you. I don't know your critical points. You intrigue me so much, and you're so secretive that I cannot quite see how you would be around different situations.

It's sad that this is the sort of state that would drive me further into trying to know you.

Sometimes I wish I can be as quick thinking and as extroverted as normal people. I'm a pretty good sponge... and that's all there is to me. And... i would be very happy to just listen to you, if thats the only thing we could ever do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment