20160908

Clues left behind.
Life slowing down.

Morning first thoughts aren't always reserved for you anymore.

I didn't even know you left early today. (Though I just knew about it because I wanted to see you in your seat, but your desk is already fixed.)

It still hurts to think that things never are the same. Feelings never are the same.
Once you know how it feels, that mutual interest, mutual joy, mutual excitement and adoration... nothing is ever the same. I don't even know if I'll ever find someone again. I'm wishing it will be you, but 2 glasses at a dining table means 2 people eating, and... I feel like my hopes are being slowly ground to pieces haha. Simply because I refuse to believe general opinion until it's proven...

I hope... I want you to know about this. This blog. The feelings i've written here. Your name in this blog. I just want you to know. I want you to know that someone sees you, cares about your wellbeing.

But then again, maybe you have someone to do that for you already. Maybe that's why you don't need, see me anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment