20090420

Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now. (Don't tell us who it is.)

1. Eps ka. Mejo feeling ka nga talaga.
2. Bat pa kasi kita nakilala?
3. Sana maintindihan mo kung bakit ako nabubuwisit sayo.
4. OI! RETREAT! :D
5. Please heal me... :'(
6. Tama na pagiging warfreak. Hahaha!
7. Give me some freedom please.
8. Pwede wag na tayo magpeke-an? Di naman kita pinepeke e.
9. Miss ko na kayo!
10. Baduy. Wahahaha!

Nine things about yourself:

1. I'm diabetic.
2. I'm slightly "sensitive".
3. I would love to be a rockstar if given the chance and if I had the voice XD
4. Galit ako sa malandi at T.H. at social climber.
5. Confessed nerd/geek XDDD
6. I learn most by experiencing.
7. Di ako kikay at ayoko ng pabango.
8. Worst fear: insects.
9. I'm a critic but I don't voice out my opinions much.

Eight ways to win your heart:

1. CATS R WIN
2. Effortless pero nakakatawa
3. Open-minded
4. Must know his limits.
5. Not materialistic. Yung tama lang.
6. Not... err... eager to have kids. Hahaha.
7. Doesn't believe in following traditional Chinese customs. Di talaga tayo magkakasundo nyan XD
8. Most likely an artist. Or at least has a bit of an artist in himself.

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:

1. Life in the future.
2. Philosophical questions.
3. Games? Lol.
4. Imaginary sequences of my life.
5. Him. Hehe.
6. My religious status.
7. How people see me.

Six little stupid things you want to happen to you before you die:

1. I want to be shot with a gun. Bwahaha.
2. Bungee jump.
3. I'd like to fly a plane.
4. I'd like to own 20-50 cats XD
5. Eat 1 gallon of ice cream to substitute for 3 meals XD
6. Get lost. Woohoo best adventure.

Five turn offs: (Teka... nakasulat na to dun sa About me ah. Haha.)

1. Malandi.
2. Invades too much personal space.
3. Maporma.
4. Makwenta.
5. Stiff when it comes to rules or personal opinions.

Four turn ons:

1. Loves cats. Ulit. XD
2. Simple.
3. Cool, as in hindi panicky. Laidback attitude.
4. Hindi fake.

Three smilies that describe your life:

1. :D
2. :|
3. :(

Two things you wish you never did:

1. I wish I didn't enter Advertising.
2. La na kong maisip for now. Haha.

One confession:

1. I'm lazy. Lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment