20161106

You have your life, and i have mine.

This is teaching me patience, detachment and independence, and individuality and reliability.

And most of the time, i just wish my brain would shut down, stop imagining things that could happen, stop asking for so many things in secret, stop trying to put my shoes in your lawn, in your house, in your heart. You are a good neighbor, but 2 people living under one roof is a choice - 2 made choices actually - and i do not have the privilege of agreement. I do not have the privilege of mutual understanding. I do not have the privilege of having you.

And sometimes, i wish... i wish you were so easy to hate, so i could have a reason to leave. And i definitely wish that i wasn't so biased towards imagined happenings, because imagination tends to be stronger that reality in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment