20140811

I don't want to hope for you anymore but I can't help it. I keep wishing to see you where I am. I keep thinking of what you would do in my position. I keep thinking of what we would look like in certain occasions, like if we went to see a movie together, eat out together, go to one of your formal family events together, or just plain driving home from a convention together, talking about serious stuff, playful stuff, laugh out loud stuff and laughing til we pretty much turn blue. I keep wishing to sit in a cafe, with you, letting our coffees either turn cold or turn room temp, doing our computer and paper works, trying to lift each other's spirits up when a sigh escapes from one of us. I keep dreaming of sitting somewhere and just being with you, discussing anything that might pass our brains, your arm around my shoulders. I guess I'm looking for someone who might appreciate me and learn to respect me, and at the same time, someone who I might deem to be deserving of the respect and admiration returned. Am I choosy? Yes, quite. I even have biases. But what use would being together be if not to be productive and positive? Anything else would be suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment